- Family Friendly
The canyon is located inside the Beydağları Coastal National Park, about 4 km (2.5 mi) to Göynük village of Kemer district in Antalya Province. The 4.5 km (2.8 mi)-long canyon is an important part of the long distance trail Lycian Way. There are waterfalls and ponds inside the canyon. It offers outdoor recreational activities such as hiking and trekking on a daily base. By April 2009, touristic facilities were opened in the canyon, which provide security equipment, guidance service and food.
The canyon is accessible by an about 45-minute walk from Göynük or by ride on any off-road vehicle or motorcycle, which can be rented in the village. In addition, buses depart from Göynük to the canyon on an hourly base. The canyon entrance is then reached after hiking a 2–3 km (1.2–1.9 mi) mountainous trail. As of 2013, admission to the canyon cost ₺ 5.00 (approx. US$ 2.60), and a fee for compulsory rented security outfit was ₺ 30,00 (approx. US$ 15.80). The fenced canyon closes at 19:00 hours local time.
- “Türkiyenin en güzel kanyonları”. Sabah (in Turkish). 2012-10-17. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- “Türkiye’deki baş döndüren kanyonlar”. Sabah (in Turkish). 2017-06-09. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- “Göynük Kanyonu” (in Turkish). Kemer Antalya. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- “Göynük kanyonu kaynıyor”. Akdeniz Manşet Gazetesi (in Turkish). 2013-06-01. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- Göynük, Göynük Kanyonu, Beldibi Mahallesi, Çomaklar Mevkii, No:73 Göynük Kanyonu, 07982 Kemer/Antalya, Türkiye